Friday 4 September 2009

.... and another thing.

....and another thing. I've happened upon 'Shared Access Radio' on digital radio this evening. The station broadcasts volunteer radio stations in the Tayside area. Now, having been involved with volunteer radio in the past and having been 'sacked' from one station, my opinion of their output is not high. In fact some of it should not be allowed to be broadcast. However I'm listening to a chap from Perthshire playing the best alternative country 'back to back' I've ever heard on a radio station. Maybe he'll say who he is soon ( Roddy Fullerton). 'R*A' should listen in and learn.


Charlie and Theo have had complaints laid at our door from three neighbours so far. They say they can't open their doors or they come in. Well, they're friendly pussies.

Hampden Park beckons tomorrow for hopefully a positive result. If I had a pound for every time I'd hoped for a positve result..........

No comments: