Monday 9 February 2009

Beware Vista Print!

I post a warning this morning. If you deal with Vista Print for your stationery, check your credit card statements for payments to VP rewards. This company has been debiting customers accounts without their knowledge or agreement. I have been trying to sort my problem out all morning and keep running into buffers. VP Rewards don't answer the phone, www. VPRewards is unobtainable as you require a login for access (I don't have a login for something I didn't sgn up for) MBNA my credit card company were less than helpful, and Vista Print, well I'm waiting. The full story is on the web if you google VPRewards.

5 comments:

Westerwitch/Headmistress said...

www.anguscraft.co.uk

Westerwitch/Headmistress said...

Eeeeek how did that happen - I am trying to get in touch with the ACA - the website isn't working . . . we exhibited with you at the Concert Hall in Perth in December and would like to exhibit with you again - we have also been offered a 'guest' slot in the shop at some point. Perhaps you would be kind enough to email me . . .gill@westerlix.net

Brian said...

After a number of phone calls / e-mails /letters this worrying business has been sorted and all debits to my credit card have been refunded in full. Although MBNA Bank were not as helpful as I imagined they would be, Vist Print did what was required of them and turned from 'baddie' into 'goodie'. The moral of this tale.....always read the small print and be careful when checking those boxes.

Brian said...

Hold the weddin'! Received a letter from Vista Print Rewards more or less saying it was all my fault and I should have read the small print but 'as a good will gesture'they will refund seven months of my subscription. Again, be aware of Vista Print and it's 'offers'....be very aware.

Brian said...

Thanks for that'hubbers'. I have now been notified by MBNA that more than seven months of my 'subscription' has been refunded so I'm reasonably happy with that. However, still very concerned that this 'scam' is being carried out on unsuspecting souls who are mislead by clever internet sign up procedures.