Sunday 22 November 2009

'Aye, it's a cold day.'

Was it ever light today? Energy levels were also low in the old stable block. Eleven brave souls ventured up to the HoD CofA Emporium and two purchased. Walter will be well pleased and Janet just a little. So it was worthwhile to while away part of my life at the counter of potential delight. Visits from Morag and Ian brightened the day and Bernard popped in to say he was moving his shop into town. Good luck to Bernard with his venture. I did enjoy Cafe Dun's soup which was delivered on a tray. I really needed something to heat me up. I mentioned to one customer how cold it felt. 'Well, it is November,' he replied brusquely. What's happened to the art of weather conversation?

So, how did things go in Perth crafterchums?

2 comments:

Blue Daisy said...

I would say Perth was a roaring success! Nearly 3000 people through the door by the end of the day. It was steady all day with over 150 in before 11am!
The running of the fair was very well organised and seemed to go smoothly. And I suspect that all stall holders did a good trade. If you didn't then you probably need to look at your product.

Brian said...

This is very good news!!!!