Wednesday 5 November 2008

'Anyday above ground's a good day'


Some time has lapsed since my last post. That's because the large cheque came in the post and I've been busy celebrating with fish suppers, mars bars, litre bottles of Coke and monster bags of crisps. What a time I've had! Btw... this post's title does not refer to Walter (pictured). It was a thought provoking Texan homily provided by Dear Janet in reponse to my 'mumping' at the last committee meeting. In my place I was put!

First a reminder that an ACA Craft Fair is being held at Forbes of Kingennie on Sat 8 (10.30 -5.00) and Sun 9 November (11.30 -6.30). Most of this Blog's characters will be there selling their wares to our discerning customers. There is another Fair in Perth on 15/16 December too.

Not forgetting the House of Dun Christmas Craft Fair on Saturday 6 December.

NEWSFLASH! ACA is to form a business partnership with Angus Cooncil's Education Department. Now that's an exciting venture.

Walter the Woodcarver was demonstrating his skills in the Gamekeeper's Bothy at House of Dun recently and gathered a large crowd of onlookers. Was this because of his woodcarving or his kilt I wonder? Peter 'the Woodturner' Fordyce plans to demo his lathe work soon too. I'm not very good with dates but it's sometime in December.

No comments: