Friday 24 October 2008

Blue skies, nuthin' but blue skies....


What a difference a day makes as the song says. So would a large cheque in the post and if I don't get it soon, I shall name and shame on this BLOG!

Beachcomber Steve and I met with Angus Cooncil's education enterprise guru, Joanne, this morning in Cafe Dun where I noticed that the reshuffled cabinet had had the glass door removed. I wonder who did that? No one mentioned it and neither did I.

I think a partnership with the Cooncil would prove beneficial for all but as I said at the Brighton Conference, making plans is the easy bit and many good intentions have decomposed in the wheelie bin of vision.

Checked to see if Maura was closing early tonight but she wasn't. Maura is a conscientious crafter whose goal is to serve the public and make a buck or two for us all. She made me £2.90 today which was enough to buy a pack of Pollacks.

Here's a pic of Peter's plates.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Steve's stained glass eagle in the photo sold last week. Steve's smile was as wide as the Tyne Bridge!