Friday 10 October 2008

Night Golf


Aileen called me today to say that two visitors in the shop had commented favourably on my photo cards and bought a couple. However, they added that they thought some of my titles were 'inappropriate'. I shall take heed of their musings and act accordingly. Maybe I should have labels on them stating 'This card has been deemed INAPPROPRIATE!' I reckon sales would increase. Aileen also mentioned that I hadn't paid my rent this month. She possibly just made up that bit about the visitors to ease the conversation into the really important bit.

I had an interesting assignment this evening. It was to photograph 'night golf'. Here are the 'night golfers' before tee-off. I've cropped the luminous balls.

2 comments:

Wee Mack's Mum said...

do they have illuminous markers on the green to show where to put there illuminous balls?

Brian said...

Absolutely wee mac's mum! A green light indicates the pin and a blue light marks the tee. Check this out, http://www.flickr.com/photos/basontheslates/2929211707/